Postcode to Parliamentary Constituency Look Up for the United Kingdom
A full database of over 2.5 million UK Postcodes with their respective Parliamentary Constituency and Member of Parliament.
In Stock – A link to download the file will be emailed within 24 hours
- Identify the key Parliamentary Constituencies and Members of Parliament critical to your business.
- Build relationships with the most important stake-holders according to your businesses political footprint.
- NEW - Includes all historic Postcodes for improved match rates and analysis at no extra cost.
- Keep your Postcode and Parliamentary Constituency records up to date with our quarterly updates
- Use your preferred database or spreadsheet with our universal CSV text format files.
- Identify your key Welsh Assembly and Scottish Parliamentary Constituencies for country specific analysis.
The definitive Postcode database which includes Postcodes for the United Kingdom related to their respective Parliamentary Constituency and MP where possible.
An essential tool for relating company employee addresses or site locations to Parliamentary Constituencies and MPs so you can build a footprint of your business on the political landscape.
The preferred database for internal analysis and building reports to support your lobbying strategy. Custom reports using this data are also available from Map Logic if you don't have the internal resource. Just use our Contact Form to request more information.
The data is sourced from the latest Ordnance Survey Code-Point© Open data, ONS reference files and Parliamentary records and has been processed to create a single database structure containing a total of 10 data fields for ease of use.
Parliamentary Constituency Codes and Names
Westminster parliamentary constituencies are the areas used to elect Members of Parliament (MPs) to the House of Commons, which is the primary legislative chamber of the UK and is located in Westminster, London. At the May 2010 election there were 650 constituencies.
Your use of the Postcode to Parliamentary Constituency Look Up Data is subject to the following licences and terms and conditions:
- Source: Ordnance Survey & Royal Mail
- Last Updated: March 2013
- Records: Over 2.5 million
- Format: CSV Text format
- Fields: 10
- File Size: 266 Mb (Uncompressed)
- Requirements: Database or Spreadsheet software (not included) such as MS Access, MS Excel 2007 or SQLServer.
- Updates: Released approximately every 3 months and can be purchased as required for 25% of the full price.
- Coverage: United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland.