London Postcode District Wall Map
The bestselling Postcode wall map of London showing Postcode District boundaries and labels across the Greater London area. Map size is 119cm wide by 84cm high.
In Stock – please allow up to 5 working days for delivery
- Quickly locate Postcode Districts and identify the towns and locations they cover.
- Fix to your office wall for easy viewing by everyone.
- Draw your own territories, franchises, distribution areas and business locations on the plastic coated version with water based marker pens and wipe clean if your information changes.
- Plastic coating protects the maps and ensures they last longer before needing replacement.
- Up to date & accurate Postcode boundaries from Royal Mail information.
- Easy reference with clear Ordnance Survey full colour map background showing cities, towns and roads.
- Large A0 size map - perfect for the office wall or desktop planning.
- Plastic coated version protects from tears and creases and allows annotation on the map with water based marker pens.
- The entire Greater London area on a single map sheet.
The London Postcodes map is an easy to read, large Postcode wall map in full colour with Postcode District boundaries and names (eg EC1) clearly displayed in red overlaid on a clear, accurate 1:50,000 map.
This map is perfect for sales territory mapping, franchise planning or as a reference guide for the geographic area within the M25.
The maps covers almost all of the area inside the M25 from Uxbridge in the West across to Dartford in the East; and from Enfield in the North to Epsom in the South. See coverage here
- Size: A0 (119cm x 84cm)
- Scale: 1:50,000
- Finish: All maps are printed on high quality paper. 'Plastic Coated' maps are encapsulated between two sheets of plastic which protect your map from creases, folds and tears.
- ISBN: 978-1-904058-36-6
Purchase this map as a PDF or GIF file for unlimited internal business use.