Postcode District Wall Map of South Scotland
Easy to read, large Postcode wall map in full colour with red Postcode District boundaries and names (eg EH1) overlaid on a clear Ordnance Survey map. Perfect for sales territory mapping, franchise planning or as a reference guide for the South of Scotland.
In Stock – please allow up to 5 working days for delivery
- Size: A0 (119cm x 84cm)
- Shows: Postcode Districts (e.g. ML1; EH1)
- Area Covered: West Coast across to the East coast; and from Fort William in the North to Hartlepool in the South.
- See map area on Google Maps >
- Scale: 1:320,000
- Finish: All maps are printed on high quality paper. 'Plastic Coated' maps are encapsulated between two sheets of plastic which protect your map from creases, folds and tears.
Our Postcode Boundaries are captured manually by cartographic experts to ensure they correctly align to features such as roads, rivers and railways. Not all Postcode maps are the same; ensure you choose the most accurate and reliable Postcode maps for your business.
"Just a note to say thank you for a brilliant service My order arrived on Saturday morning - much faster than expected."
E Speight, OfficeDEPOT
In a recent customer survey, 81% rated their purchase from Map Logic as Very Good and 19% as Good!
Add Residential & Business Address Lists
You can now license a complete list of all residential and business addresses for the area covered by this map for just £100 + vat*. The data is extracted from Royal Mails PAF file and supplied in easy to use Excel spread sheets (one per Postcode Area) so you can:
- Select address lists for specific Postcode Districts,
- Ensure customer addresses are complete and correct,
- Find businesses in specific areas of the map.
* Price is an annual licence fee for the use of PAF data on a single PC. Use of PAF data is subject to Royal Mails Terms and Conditions of Use >
Get a Custom Postcode District Map
Do you need a Postcode map that covers a specific area for your business?
With our new, easy to use Map Maker tool you can decide exactly how you want your map to look:
- Specify the area you want the map to cover.
- Choose a size from A3 to a huge 2 x A0 map.
- Decide whether you want it toughened with a plastic coating (encapsulated).
Once you are happy, place your order and we will print your customized map on high quality paper and send it straight to you. Delivery usually take up to 5 working days from your order. For more information and to see how easy it is, click the button below to get started!