South West England Postcode District Wall Map
The bestselling Postcode wall map of South West England showing Postcode District boundaries and labels across the South West of England. Map size is 119cm wide by 84cm high.
In Stock – please allow up to 5 working days for delivery
- Quickly locate Postcode Districts and identify the cities and towns they cover.
- Fix to your office wall for easy viewing by everybody.
- Draw your own territories, franchises, distribution areas and business locations on the plastic coated version with water based marker pens and wipe clean if your information changes.
- Plastic coating protects the maps and ensures they last longer before needing replacement.
- Up to date & accurate Postcode boundaries from Royal Mail information.
- Easy reference with clear Ordnance Survey full colour map background showing cities, towns and roads.
- Large A0 size map - perfect for the office wall or desktop planning.
- Plastic coated version protects from tears and creases and allows annotation on the map with water based marker pens.
- The entire South West of England on a single map sheet.
The South West of England Postcodes map is an easy to read, large Postcode wall map in full colour with Postcode District boundaries and names (eg EX1) clearly displayed in red overlaid on a clear, accurate 1:320,000 map.
This map is perfect for sales territory mapping, franchise planning or as a reference guide for the South West of England.
The South West England Postcode District map covers an area from Lands End in the West across to Portsmouth in the East and from Hereford in the North down to the South coast. See coverage here
This map covers the cities of Bath, Bristol, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Exeter, Gloucester, Newport, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, Swansea and Swindon.
- Size: A0 (119cm x 84cm)
- Scale: 1:320,000
- Finish: All maps are printed on high quality paper. 'Plastic Coated' maps are encapsulated between two sheets of plastic which protect your map from creases, folds and tears.
- ISBN: 978-1-905755-44-8
Purchase this map as a PDF or GIF file for unlimited internal business use.