A wall mounted Postcode map gives your business a clear view of your customer locations, sales territories and franchise areas to provide clarity, save time and ensure everyone has easy access to the correct information.
Companies across the UK from independent restaurants to national chains use Postcode maps to plan more effectively and improve customer service. For example;
Local delivery companies use our wall mounted Postcode maps to quickly locate customers using their Postcode and plan efficient delivery services and reduce costs.
Franchisees use our maps to understand exactly where they are (and are not) permitted to sell and market their products and services. And the franchise owners use Postcodes to map out their existing franchise coverage and identify areas to expand their business.
Organisations with field sales or support teams define their territories with Postcodes and use our maps to ensure customers and prospects are directed to the appropriate person saving staff time and improving customer satisfaction.
Estate Agents and other local businesses use Postcode maps to target marketing activity such as door drops to the most profitable areas increasing sales revenues and reducing material costs.
Why Use Postcode Maps?
1. Use Postcodes to quickly locate customers and improve customer service
2. Display sales territories and franchise areas on your office wall to ensure everyone is working with the same information; saving time and avoiding expensive mistakes.
3. Our maps use Royal Mail Postcode information and Ordnance Survey maps to ensure you have the confidence to make the right decisions and plan effectively.
4. Protect your investment with a plastic coated map eliminating wear and tear which can quickly damage an unprotected paper map.
5. Plastic coated maps allow you to draw on them with water-based marker pens and simply wipe them clean when the information changes saving time and avoiding the cost of purchasing a new map.
We have a detailed range of Postcode maps for specific towns, ideal for local delivery companies, fast food restaurants and estate agents. If you can't find the town you need, let us know and we will try and help >
We are currently introducing a range of Postcode maps specifically to cover individual Postcode Areas. These maps are perfect for franchise companies and sales territory planning. If the Postcode Area you want isn't listed, contact us to find out when it will be available >
UK Map of Postcode Areas (e.g. UB7 0EB)
Postcode Areas are the first one or two characters of the Postcode - for example UB from our Postcode UB7 0EB. There are 124 Postcode Areas covering the UK and we have a single national A1 map that shows these boundaries.
Regional Maps of Postcode Districts (e.g. UB7 0EB)
The Postcode District is the first half of the Postcode - for example UB7 from our Postcode UB7 0EB. There are over 3,000 Postcode Districts covering the UK and we have a 10 A0 maps designed to cover the UK as efficiently as possible at this level.
|1. South West England||4. Northern England||7. Greater London||10. England & Wales|
|2. South East England||5. Southern Scotland||8. United Kingdom|
|3. Wales||6. Northern Scotland||9. Scotland|
Local Maps of Postcode Sectors (e.g. UB7 0EB)
The Postcode Sector is the first half of the Postcode plus the next number - for example UB7 0 from our Postcode UB7 0EB. There are approximately 10,000 Postcode Sectors covering the UK and we have a series of 22 A0 detailed maps designed to cover the UK as efficiently as possible at this level.
Do you need a Postcode map that covers a specific area for your business?
With our new, easy to use Map Maker tool you can decide exactly how you want your map to look:
- Specify the area you want the map to cover.
- Choose a size from A3 to a huge 2 x A0 map.
- Decide whether you want it toughened with a plastic coating (encapsulated).
Once you are happy, place your order and we will print your customized map on high quality paper and send it straight to you. Delivery usually take up to 5 working days from your order. For more information and to see how easy it is, click the button below to get started!