The Northern Ireland Postcode Sector Wall Map
The bestselling Postcode wall map of Northern Ireland showing Postcode Sector boundaries and labels. Map size is 119cm wide by 84cm high.
In Stock – please allow up to 5 working days for delivery
- Quickly locate Postcode Sectors and identify the areas they cover.
- Hang on your office wall for easy viewing by everybody.
- Draw your own territories, franchises, distribution areas and business locations on the plastic coated version with water based marker pens and wipe clean if your information changes.
- Plastic coating protects the maps and ensures they last longer before needing replacement.
- Up to date & accurate Postcode boundaries from Royal Mail information.
- Easy reference with clear Ordnance Survey full colour map background showing cities, towns and roads.
- Large A0 size map - perfect for the office wall or desktop planning.
- Plastic coated version protects from tears and creases and allows annotation on the map with water based marker pens.
- The whole of Northern Ireland on a single map sheet.
The Postcode Sector map for Northern Ireland is an easy to read, large Postcode wall map in full colour with Postcode Sector boundaries and names (eg BT12 1) clearly displayed in red overlaid on a clear, accurate 1:150,000 map.
This map is perfect for sales territory mapping, franchise planning, customer location or as a detailed Postcode guide for Northern Ireland.
The Northern Ireland Postcode Sector map covers the whole of Northern Ireland. See coverage here
This map covers the towns of Armagh, Ballymena, Belfast, Coleraine, Craigavon, Derry, Dundalk, Lisburn, Omagh
- Size: A0 (119cm x 84cm)
- Scale: 1:150,000
- Finish: All maps are printed on high quality paper. 'Plastic Coated' maps are encapsulated between two sheets of plastic which protect your map from creases, folds and tears.
Purchase this map as a PDF or GIF file for unlimited internal business use.