The Manchester City Postcode Sector Street Map
The bestselling Postcode wall map of Manchester showing Postcode Sector boundaries and labels on high quality, street level Ordnance Survey maps. Map size is 119cm wide by 84cm high.
In Stock – please allow up to 5 working days for delivery
- Quickly locate Postcode Sectors and identify the local areas and streets they cover.
- Hang on your office wall for easy viewing by everybody.
- Draw your own territories and business locations on the plastic coated version with water based marker pens and wipe clean if your information changes.
- Plastic coating protects the maps and ensures they last longer before needing replacement.
- Up to date & accurate Postcode boundaries from Royal Mail information.
- Easy reference with clear Ordnance Survey full colour map background showing local areas and streets with street names.
- Large A0 size map - perfect for the office wall or desktop planning.
- Plastic coated version protects from tears and creases and allows annotation on the map with water based marker pens.
The Postcode Sector map for Manchester city is an easy to read, large Postcode wall map in full colour with Postcode Sector boundaries and names (eg M2 1) clearly displayed in red overlaid on a clear, accurate 1:15,000 Ordnance Survey colour street level map.
This map is perfect for locating customers or as a local Postcode reference guide at street level - ideal for fast food takeaways, delivery companies and and taxi firms in the Manchester area.
The Manchester city Postcode sector Map covers an area from Trafford Park in the West to Failsworth in the East and from Crumpsall in the North to Whalley Range in the South. See coverage here
This map covers covers covers central Manchester and Ancoats, Ardwick, Beswick, Cheetham, Crumpsall, Failsworth, Gorton, Hulme, Longsight, Lower Broughton, Miles Platting, Moss Side, Moston, Newton Heath, Openshaw, Old Trafford, Ordsall, Pendlebury, Rusholme, Salford.
- Size: A0 (119cm x 84cm)
- Scale: 1:15,000
- Finish: All maps are printed on high quality paper. 'Plastic Coated' maps are encapsulated between two sheets of plastic which protect your map from creases, folds and tears.
Purchase this map as a PDF or GIF file for unlimited internal business use.