A large high quality laminated Postcode map of Northern England - including Leeds, Liverpool & Manchester - showing Postcode District boundaries. Postcode Districts are the first half of the Postcode - everything before the space. Using our Postcode of OX7 5LJ as an example, our Postcode District is OX7.
About This Northern England Postcode District Map
- Choose from our large A0 (119cm x 84cm) poster-size or our huge 2A0 (168cm x 119cm) Postcode District wall map for easy viewing across the office.
- Up to date Postcode District boundaries and labels in red for clear viewing and quick reference.
- Accurate Ordnance Survey 1:320,000 scale map to locate key cities, towns and roads
- Laminated on both sides with clear plastic to protect from creases, rips and spills extending the life of your map.
- Annotate your map with sales territories, franchise areas or customer locations using water based marker pens and wipe clean again.
This Postcode Map Covers:
- From the West coast of Lancashire across to the East coast of Yorkshire, Humberside and Lincolnshire (West to East) and from Hartlepool in the North down to Leicester in the South.
- Cities: Derby, Hull, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Norwich, Nottingham, Sheffield and York.
- Counties: Cheshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Lancashire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Yorkshire,
- See map area on Google Maps >
Note: Locations listed may only be partially covered. If you need the map to cover a more specific area, try our online custom map maker >
Please allow 5 working days for delivery. For more urgent requirements, please call.