A large high quality Postcode map of Birmingham showing Postcode Sector boundaries ('B1 1', 'B1 2' etc) for the Birmingham metropolitan Area. Postcode Sectors are all but the last 2 characters of the Postcode. Using our Postcode of OX7 5LJ as an example, our Postcode Sector is 'OX7 5'.
About This Greater Birmingham Area Postcode Sector Map
- Large A0 (119cm x 84cm) poster-size Postcode Sector wall map for easy viewing across the office.
- Up to date Postcode Sector boundaries and labels in red for clear viewing and quick reference.
- Accurate Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 scale map to locate key cities, towns and roads
- Laminated on both sides with clear plastic to protect from creases, rips and spills extending the life of your map.
- Annotate your map with sales territories, franchise areas or customer locations using water based marker pens and wipe clean again.
This Postcode Map Covers:
- The Greater Birmingham Area from Brownhills in the North to Alvechurch in the South and from West Bromwich in the West to Water Orton in the East.
Towns: Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, West Bromwich, Walsall
County: West Midlands
Postcode Area: B
Note: Locations listed may only be partially covered. If you need the map to cover a more specific area, try our online custom map maker >
Please allow 5 working days for delivery. For more urgent requirements, please call.
Click here for a UK view of all our Postcode Sector map sheets >