East Midlands Laminated Postcode Sector Map (S7)
Our best selling Postcode map of East Midlands - including Cambridge, Leicester & Milton Keynes - showing Postcode Sector boundaries ('AL1 1', 'CV1 2' etc) for the Area. Postcode Sectors are all but the last 2 characters of the Postcode. Using our Postcode of OX7 5LJ as an example, our Postcode Sector is 'OX7 5'.
About This East Midlands Postcode Map
- Choose from our large A0 (119cm x 84cm) poster-size or our huge 2A0 (168cm x 119cm) Postcode District wall map for easy viewing across the office.
- Up to date Postcode Sector boundaries and labels in red for clear viewing and quick reference.
- Accurate Ordnance Survey 1:150,000 scale map to locate key cities, towns and roads
- Laminated on both sides with clear plastic to protect from creases, rips and spills extending the life of your map.
- Annotate your map with sales territories, franchise areas or customer locations using water based marker pens and wipe clean again.
This Postcode Map Covers:
- From Coventry in the West to Bury St Edmunds in the East and from Leicester in the North to Hemel Hempstead in the South.
- Towns: Bedford, Braintree, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Peterborough, Stevenage, Thetford.
- Counties: Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire.
- Postcode Areas: AL, CB, CV, HP, LE, LU, MK, NN, OX, PE, SG.
- See coverage in Google Maps >
Note: Locations listed may only be partially covered. If you need the map to cover a more specific area, try our online custom map maker >
Click here for a UK view of all our Postcode Sector map sheets >
Please allow 5 working days for delivery. For more urgent requirements, please call.