This is a large high quality GIF, Locked PDF or Editable GeoPDF Postcode map of Scotland showing Postcode District boundaries.
Postcode Districts are the first half of the Postcode - everything before the space. Using our Postcode of OX7 5LJ as an example, our Postcode District is OX7.
This Postcode Map Covers:
Note: Locations listed may only be partially covered. If you need the map to cover a more specific area, try our online custom map maker >
About This Scotland Postcode District Map
Up to date Postcode District boundaries.
- Accurate Ordnance Survey 1:600,000 scale mapping.
- The GIF and Locked PDF versions of the Postcode Map are high resolution images, suitable for viewing on screen and digital devices or for use within GIS Systems. The GIF image is approximately 14,044 x 9,934 pixels and the PDF is A0 in size.
- The Editable GeoPDF is a High resolution PDF suitable for DTP, viewing on digital devices, printing, for use within GIS systems.
Fast Delivery. You will be sent a link to download your map image within 1 working day of your order.
Editable GeoPDF Map Format
The Editable GeoPDF format has embedded Latitude / Longitude co-ordinates and requires Adobe Reader version 9 or above.
- Control the main map and Postcode District layers visibility individually.
- Search by Postcode District.
- View the number of addresses in each District.
- Edit in Adobe Illustrator to apply colours to Postcode Districts for territory or franchise area demarcation.
As these maps are digital image files and subject to various copyrights, you must license the image according to your intended use. The licence options are as follows:
1, 5, 10 or 20 PC licence. For internal business or personal use, select the licence for the number of PC's you need to use the map image on.
Corporate Licence. For unlimited internal use within a single business entity.
Annual Website Licence: Annual fee required for use on any single publicly accessible web site.
For publishing or resale licenses, please contact us to discuss your requirements.