A large high quality laminated Postcode map of Central London showing Postcode Sector boundaries ('EC1 1', 'WC1 2' etc) and streets for the Central London Area. Postcode Sectors are all but the last 2 characters of the Postcode. Using our Postcode of OX7 5LJ as an example, our Postcode Sector is 'OX7 5'.
About This Central London Postcode Map
- Choose from our large A0 (119cm x 84cm) poster-size or our huge 2A0 (168cm x 119cm) Postcode District wall map for easy viewing across the office.
- Up to date London Postcode Sector boundaries and labels in red for clear viewing and quick reference.
- Accurate Ordnance Survey map to locate key cities, towns and roads
- Laminated on both sides with clear plastic to protect from creases, rips and spills extending the life of your map.
- Annotate your map with sales territories, franchise areas or customer locations using water based marker pens and wipe clean again.
This London Postcode Map Covers:
- London from Fulham in the West to Stratford in the East and from Highbury in the North to Lewisham in the South.
- Towns: Battersea, Blackheath, Bow, Camden Town, City of London, Fulham, Greenwich, Hackney, Hampstead, Islington, Kensington, Lewisham, Marylebone, Peckham, Southwark, Westminster.
Postcode Areas: E, EC, NW, SE, SW, W, WC
- See coverage in Google Maps here >>
Note: All locations listed may only be partially covered. If you need the map to cover a more specific area, try our online custom map maker >
Please allow 5 working days for delivery. For more urgent requirements, please call.
Click here for a UK view of all our Postcode Sector map sheets >