A large high quality laminated Postcode map of Central London showing Postcode Sector boundaries ('EC1 1', 'WC1 2' etc) for the London city Area. Postcode Sectors are all but the last 2 characters of the Postcode. Using our Postcode of OX7 5LJ as an example, our Postcode Sector is 'OX7 5'.
About This London City Postcode Sector Map
- Large A0 (119cm x 84cm) poster-size Postcode Sector wall map for easy viewing across the office.
- Up to date Postcode Sector boundaries and labels in red for clear viewing and quick reference.
- Accurate Ordnance Survey 1:15,000 scale map to locate key cities, towns, roads and streets
- Laminated on both sides with clear plastic to protect from creases, rips and spills extending the life of your map.
- Annotate your map with sales territories, franchise areas or customer locations using water based marker pens and wipe clean again.
This Postcode Map Covers:
- From Fulham in the West to Stratford in the East and from Highbury in the North to Lewisham in the South.
- Towns: Battersea, Blackheath, Bow, Camden Town, City of London, Fulham, Greenwich, Hackney, Hampstead, Islington, Kensington, Lewisham, Marylebone, Peckham, Southwark, Westminster.
Postcode Areas: E, EC, NW, SE, SW, W, WC
- See coverage in Google Maps here >>
Note: All locations listed may only be partially covered. If you need the map to cover a more specific area, try our online custom map maker >
Click here for a UK view of all our Postcode Sector map sheets >
Please allow 5 working days for delivery. For more urgent requirements, please call.