Our best selling laminated Postcode map of Edinburgh city showing Postcode Sector boundaries ('EH1 1', 'EH1 2' etc) for the entire EH Postcode Area. Postcode Sectors are all but the last 2 characters of the Postcode. Using our Postcode of OX7 5LJ as an example, our Postcode Sector is 'OX7 5'.
About This Edinburgh City Centre Postcode Map
- Choose from our large A0 (119cm x 84cm) poster-size or our huge 2A0 (168cm x 119cm) Postcode District wall map for easy viewing across the office.
- Up to date Postcode Sector boundaries and labels in red for clear viewing and quick reference.
- Accurate Ordnance Survey 1:10,000 scale map to locate key cities, towns, roads and streets
- Laminated on both sides with clear plastic to protect from creases, rips and spills extending the life of your map.
- Annotate your map with sales territories, franchise areas or customer locations using water based marker pens and wipe clean again.
This Postcode Map Covers:
- From Davidson's Mains in the West to Portobello in the East and from the coast in the North to the University in the South.
- Towns: Edinburgh City
- Counties: Midlothian
- Postcode Areas: EH
- See the area this map covers in Google Maps >
Note: Locations listed may only be partially covered. If you need the map to cover a more specific area, try our online custom map maker >
Click here for a UK view of all our Postcode Sector map sheets >
Please allow 5 working days for delivery. For more urgent requirements, please call.