A large high quality Postcode map of Greater Edinburgh showing Postcode Sector boundaries ('EH1 1', EH1 2') for the Edinburgh metropolitan Area. Postcode Sectors are all but the last 2 characters of the Postcode. Using our Postcode of OX7 5LJ as an example, our Postcode Sector is 'OX7 5'.
About This Greater Edinburgh Postcode Sector Map
- Large A0 (119cm x 84cm) poster-size Postcode Sector wall map for easy viewing across the office.
- Up to date Postcode Sector boundaries and labels in red for clear viewing and quick reference.
- Accurate Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 scale map to locate key cities, towns and roads
- Laminated on both sides with clear plastic to protect from creases, rips and spills extending the life of your map.
- Annotate your map with sales territories, franchise areas or customer locations using water based marker pens and wipe clean again.
This Postcode Map Covers:
- From the coast in the North to Penicuik in the South and from Livingston in the West to Musselburgh in the East.
- Towns: Edinburgh
- Counties: Midlothian
- Postcode Areas: EH
Note: Locations listed may only be partially covered. If you need the map to cover a more specific area, try our online custom map maker >
Please allow 5 working days for delivery. For more urgent requirements, please call.
Click here for a UK view of all our Postcode Sector map sheets >