The Greater Nottingham Postcode map shows Postcode Sector boundaries ('NG1 1', 'NG1 2' etc) for the entire NG (Nottingham) Postcode Area. Postcode Sectors are all but the last 2 characters of the Postcode. Using our Postcode of OX7 5LJ as an example, our Postcode Sector is 'OX7 5'.
About This Greater Nottingham Postcode Sector Map
- Large A0 (119cm x 84cm) poster-size Postcode Sector wall map for easy viewing across the office.
- Up to date Postcode Sector boundaries and labels in red for the entire NG Postcode Area.
- Accurate Ordnance Survey map to locate key cities, towns and roads
- Laminated on both sides with clear plastic to protect from creases, rips and spills extending the life of your map.
- Annotate your map with sales territories, franchise areas or customer locations using water based marker pens and wipe clean again.
This Postcode Map Covers:
- From Belper in the West to Spalding in the East and from Staveley in the North to Melton Mowbray in the South.
Towns: Arnold, Beeston, Grantham, Hucknall, Long Eaton, Mansfield, Newark-on-Trent, Nottingham, Sleaford, West Bridgford
Postcode Areas: NG
Please allow 5 working days for delivery. For more urgent requirements, please call.