A large high quality Postcode map of Greater Peterborough showing Postcode Sector boundaries ('PE1 1', 'PE1 2' etc) for the entire PE (Peterborough) Postcode Area. Postcode Sectors are all but the last 2 characters of the Postcode. Using our Postcode of OX7 5LJ as an example, our Postcode Sector is 'OX7 5'.
About This Greater Peterborough Postcode Sector Map
- Large A0 (119cm x 84cm) poster-size Postcode Sector wall map for easy viewing across the office.
- Up to date Postcode Sector boundaries and labels in red for the entire PE Postcode Area.
- Accurate Ordnance Survey map to locate key cities, towns and roads
- Laminated on both sides with clear plastic to protect from creases, rips and spills extending the life of your map.
- Annotate your map with sales territories, franchise areas or customer locations using water based marker pens and wipe clean again.
This Postcode Map Covers:
- From Rushden in the West to Fakenham in the East and from Lincoln in the North to Beford in the South.
Towns: Boston, Hunstanton, Huntingdon, Kings Lynn, March, Market Deeping, Peterborough, St Neots, Skegness, Spalding, Stamford, Wisbech
Postcode Areas: PE
Please allow 5 working days for delivery. For more urgent requirements, please call.