A large poster-size laminated Postcode map of Wales - including Cardiff, Swansea & Newport - showing Postcode District boundaries. Postcode Districts are the first half of the Postcode - everything before the space. Using our Postcode of OX7 5LJ as an example, our Postcode District is OX7.
About This Wales Postcode District Map
- Large A0 (119cm x 84cm) high quality Postcode District wall map for easy viewing across the office.
- Up to date Postcode District boundaries and labels in red for clear viewing and quick reference.
- Accurate Ordnance Survey 1:320,000 scale map to locate key cities, towns and roads
- Laminated on both sides with clear plastic to protect from creases, rips and spills extending the life of your map.
- Annotate your map with sales territories, franchise areas or customer locations using water based marker pens and wipe clean again.
This Postcode Map Covers:
- From the West coast across to Birmingham and from Workington in the North down to the South coast of Wales.
- Cities: Bangor, Birmingham, Blackpool, Bolton, Bristol, Cardiff, Gloucester, Liverpool, Manchester, Newport, Preston, Stoke and Swansea.
- See map area on Google Maps >
Note: Locations listed may only be partially covered. If you need the map to cover a more specific area, try our online custom map maker >
Please allow 5 working days for delivery. For more urgent requirements, please call.