UK Postcode Area Map With Counties
The perfect UK Postcode map for visualising Postcode Areas with Counties and Unitary Authorities.
- A huge (100cm x 136 cm) wall map for easy viewing across the office.
- The map shows the latest Postcode Area boundaries and labels in red for clear planning and quick reference.
- Map background is coloured by County & Unitary Council and includes motorway and trunk roads, major towns and cities.
- Includes insets for London, Orkney, Shetland and the Channel Islands and a Postcode Area index.
Plastic Coated to protect from creases, rips and spills and allow you to draw sales territories, franchise areas and customer locations with water based marker pens.
United Kingdom Postcode Areas
There are a total of 124 Postcode Areas in the UK denoted by the first one or two letters of the Postcode. For example the Postcode Area of Edinburgh is 'EH' and the Postcode Area of Manchester is 'M'. Of the 124 UK Areas:
- 1 is the Northern Ireland Postcode Area (BT)
- 8 Areas cover Wales
- 16 are Scottish Postcode Areas
- 101 Postcode Areas cover England
Please allow 5 working days for delivery. For more urgent requirements, please call.